1. An absence of any kind of war or military conflict. The military would exist for purely ceremonial purposes (and/or to defend the populace from non-human enemies like an army of rebel androids or giant man-eating amoeba from the eigth dimension).
2. People would be accepting of all cultures, ethnic groups, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, etc.
3. Technology would improve the average person's quality of life without interfering with the environment. In my utopia everything would run on solar energy (or some as-yet-undiscovered environmentally safe renewable energy source)
4. Individual expression of artistic freedom would be strongly encouraged.
5. School and work would actually be fun. (Sorry, that's lame, best I could think of for # 5)